Educator courses are focused on how to awaken their own creative connections, self-awareness towards the personal and specifically on tools and techniques to apply the Interiority Art Process in the classroom, at all age levels. Both foundational and practical, the course covers the theory and fundamentals of Interiority Art, whilst also living through the same experience as the students themselves.
Some of the activities and contents include:
– Creativity, preconceptions.
– Living through the creative process.
– Guiding principles for Interiority Art. Not knowing, listening, respecting, energy flows, non-interpretation.
– Connecting with the inner child.
– Experiencing movement.
– Experiencing intuitive painting.
– Experiencing expressive writing.
– Co-creating. Diversity and differences.